It has been a good long time since I posted anything, and I'm afraid it isn't going to get much better until August, probably. I mostly blame this class I'm taking. It's really taking up all my spare time (which isn't much in the first place), so please excuse the absence. We'll (or "I" if you're opposed to me using the majestic plural "we") be back to normal shortly. Just a couple of notes: yes, Steve, the backgrounds totally give away whose shoes belong to whom. Apparently it took a few people a while to catch on to that, and you know I'm up for a trip to the city any time. It has been way too long! Hooray for Annie for getting the correct shoe answer!
I do have a couple musings I'm mulling over, but until I fully understand Statistics and its cosmic importance, I can't fully flesh the musings out enough to post. However, I will tell you this: they have to do with Mannerism, the fad of "going green" and other sundry items. Interesting, huh? It's okay to just pretend you're interested. I won't be offended.
3 comments:
I'll admit I'm intrigued.
Good luck on the statistics...I have yet to discover its importance in my life. Please fill me in!!!:) It's good to have you back-Good Luck on your class!
Going Green, since I work with is almost on a daily basis I am interested what your opinion is. Or I guess I could just call you or stop by and distract you from doing your stats. :)
Post a Comment