I just saw a commercial for Bumpits. You know, from BigHappieHair.com. I saw the commercial on real TV; not just the Internet. Doesn't everyone want this hair? Now you can have big happie hair too! Just check out the video:
Hilarious! I was first introduced to Big Happie Hair by Sammy. It is quite intriguing (not to mention ridiculous). I just can't really figure out why anyone would want their head to be the shape of an alien's. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world interesting, right?
6 comments:
Hilarious! I was first introduced to Big Happie Hair by Sammy. It is quite intriguing (not to mention ridiculous). I just can't really figure out why anyone would want their head to be the shape of an alien's. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world interesting, right?
That first photo kinda looks like a figure in my pathology text. Like this person has a congenital skull deformity or something.
Eek. There's a girl in our ward now that has this hairdo. Maybe I should ask her is she's heard of Big Happie Hair :)
I can't believe BigHappieHair is real, but I bet they will sell a lot here in Utah. Yikes.
That is awful! How funny though!
LOL I've never heard of this! What a cool idea and fun post ;)
Post a Comment