So, I'm not very good at updating regularly these days. But I came across a list of my most inspiring websites the other day. When I worked for CK, I regularly visited these sites for inspiration in writing and concepting articles, and there's something about beautiful things (like beautiful fabric) that makes me happy. So without further ado, here they are:
Amy Atlas Events (and blog): beautiful party food displays by one amazingly talented woman
Amy Butler: beautiful fabric and designs
Anna Maria Horner (and blog): beautiful fabric and sewing projects
Dear Lizzy: a blog by a genuinely sweet and talented woman I used to work with
Design Sponge: great home decor design ideas and inspiration
Oh Joy!: lots of fun fashion and color inspiration
Heather Bailey (and blog): fun, brightly colored fabric and sewing projects
Hostess with the Mostess (and blog): an idea for every party
Lotta Jansdotter: fun, beautiful things by a talented artist
The Martha Blog: okay, her reality is few people's reality, but her blog is kid-of fun. Trust me.
Orla Kiely: very fun patterns and things
The Paper Princess: the cutest vintagey paper products I've ever seen
Print and Pattern: paper and stationery inspiration with a European feel
The Purl Bee: Purl Soho's inspiring blog
The Ribbon Jar: Any and all ribbon you've ever wanted can be found here
The Rockstar Diaries: a recent find; fun and random stories from an east-coast couple (also check out her beautiful headbands)
Sandi Henderson (and blog): more fun fabric and designs
Sarah Jane Studios: lots of adorable artwork, especially for children
Shabby Apple: the cutest dresses you'll ever see
Style Me Pretty: don't think I'm a wedding-obsessed single girl for this one; it's got fantastic letterpress ideas, beautiful color palettes, and amazing photography (really)
Your Heart Out: fun updates on local events, talent, and shops
2 comments:
I can't wait to check some of these out. Sarah Jane Studios is one of my absolute favorites and I visit it regularly already. I'm sure I'll find some other favorites among this list.
Wow thanks. Now I won't have to search my email to find some of these. How did you run across them all anyway?
Post a Comment