Friday, October 05, 2007

tags of many sorts

Well, I've been tagged by the creatively illustrious Jill (admit it--you have more creative talent than I can ever hope to possess), and this is a good one. So, without further ado:
1. Your rock start name (first pet and current car): Caramel Roxcy (seriously, my car's name is Roxcy).
Wow, sounds like a spice girl or something
2. Your gansta name (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Bunny Tracks Chocolate
Hmm, could be a whole lot better
3. Your "fly guy/girl" name (first initial of first name, first three letters of last name): M Dun
Jill, very similar! We're "Dun" fly girls at heart. :)
4. Your Detective name (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Panda
Isn't that a real animal?
5. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): no middle name, so simply "Salt Lake"
6. Your Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first): Dunma
7. Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The"): The Pink Lemonade
Sounds fierce and formidable, doesn't it?
8. Nascar name (the first names of your grandfathers): Seth Reed
9. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy): um . . . *feigns shock* Jill, I'm surprised and shocked. :)
10. Witness protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Anderson Willis
Sweet. I'm liking that one. It almost makes me feel as cool as Anderson Cooper is--almost
And to continue the fun, I tag Heather, Marissa, Brooke, Caron, Christy, and whomever else is lurking in the "admiring bog" out there.

And on to pun-esque related news (i.e., tags of another sort), I have recently discovered another cool website: Paper Source. It's a great one. I highly recommend it to all. In particular, I am seriously considering these darling tags for Christmas presents. It almost makes me want to give to everyone I have ever met so I can use more of them!


Okay, seriously. Have you ever seen anything so cute? I doubt it.

4 comments:

Jill said...

You are a riot! Thanks for playing. I loved reading your answers. My favorites--The Pink Lemonade and Anderson Willis. And yes, the tags are totally cute. I like the new look of your blog too. It suits you well.

Anonymous said...

Oh baby, I love The Pink Lemonade... what would your power be? Hmm, shooting sour juice into the eyes of your enemies, maybe? The possibilities are endless!

NO David! said...

I thought the dog's name was Carmel...(no second "a").

NO David! said...

I thought the dog's name was Carmel...